All-around weeder RADIUS SL, the eco-friendly alternative to chemical weed control!
Radius SL with toothed disc as a front tool.
Sensitive feelers for clean working around the vine. They can be fitted in various positions, at the back, between the axles, at the front and on both sides. The Radius is versatile and can be used with a variety of front tools and other equipment.
- weeds decompose naturally.
- less stress from drying out as a result of destruction of capillaries.
- soil is revitalised and optimum soil condition is encouraged.
- sensitive feelers for clean working around the vine.
- can be fitted at the back, between the axles, on the front and on both sides.
- chemical-free weeding
- flexibility with a variety of front tools and attachments:
compensation for slopes, manual control, rotary weeder
|Oil requirement:||2.1 - 3.2 gal/min|
|Oil pressure:||approx. max. 2538 psi|
|Share lengths:||14/20/24 in|
|Weight:||approx. 73 lbs|
|Working speed:||approx. up to 6 mph|