The robust all-purpose machine for soil cultivation or as tool carrier.
HEXAGON 724 as an equipment carrier with a Radius on both sides.
Solid hexagonal profiled frame, hydraulically or mechanically adjusted. Optimum height guidance by crumbling roller with spindle adjustment. Extension frame for high passage. Compact design for attachment of a rotary harrow or tiller.
Machine mount for the hydraulic all-around weeder Radius, for cultivating the soil between vines, or for the rotary brush for clearing suckers.
Diggers of special steel 80 x 25 with shear guard for
- shallow or deep cultivation of open rows with chisel or wing shares, with adjustable share pitch
- cultivation, aeration or subsoiling the plants
- Diggers can be used from both sides
- C-tines of spring steel 50 x 22 for cultivating the soil with grubber or duckfoot
- Parashares for optimum subsoiling
- Disk harrow with 2 x 3 disks (with adjustable angle) for turning-under old plants
- Sowing and fertilizing machine, with electric drive
- very robust
- wide range of applications
- hydraulic width adjustment
- for attachment at front and back
- can be combined with other pieces of equipment
HEXAGON cultivator with disc harrow.